MOST ASKED QUESTIONS
Don’t choose an amateur.
Choose a firearms Professional.
At LAW WEAPONS our instructors are seasoned professionals.
Our executive instructor’s qualifications are:
- Licensed Private Detective (armed)
- Instructor for Illinois License Detectives – Security officers
- NRA Certified Firearms Instructor (Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, PPOTH, PPITH, CRSO)
- Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor (Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun)
- Certified Utah Concealed Carry Instructor
- Federal Firearms Dealer
- Federal Firearms Importer
- Federal Firearms Manufacturer
- Federal Firearms Class 3 NFA License
- Live-Scan Fingerprint Certified
- IL Licensed & Registered Firearms Instructor
- IL Concealed Carry Firearms Instructor
- Certified Master/Journeymen Gunsmith
- Advanced Carbine Instructor
- M4/AR15 Armorer / Manufacturer
- Certified Glock Armorer
- Certified Sig Sauer Armorer
- Certified Ruger Armorer
- Certified Special Weapons
- Certified Smith & Wesson Armorer
- Certified Overt / Covert Surveillance Specialist
- Certified Bodyguard/Executive Protection Specialist
- Competition Shooter with the IDPA and USPSA
- Search & Seizure / Handcuffing Instructor
- Quick-Clot Combat Gauze Certification
- First Aid/CPR Certified Instructor by the National Safety Council
- AED Certified Instructor
ALL of our instructors are certified professionals and supervised by our Executive Instructor.